Flash Card SE for Medical Assistants
Special Edition of Grey Olltwit's Flash Card designed especially for the Advanced Medical Assistant of America. Review study guides, take flash card quizzes compiled by Danni R., Certified Medical Assistant, member of the AAMA, Chicago, IL for medical assistants, or create your own word lists. Great study aid for health care students and professionals who are preparing for written exams and finals! Additional study guides are available through the Advanced Medical Assistant of America web site at http://www.certmedassistant.com/fcwordlists.htm
1. Medical Assistant Flash Cards SE is certainly the greatest product for professionals and for beginners to test their knowledge when preparing for written exams, finals, and competency testing.
2. It contains complete word lists to review a given set of flash cards in addition to real flash card exercises, where you are given a term followed by the definition to practice until you master the word list!
3. This method saves you hundreds of hours of research and facilitates learning and understanding of medical terminology, word elements, and basic rules in critical areas of A&P, clinical, pharmacology, and admin in a very short time.
4. You can modify and add your own word lists and more flash cards!
5. You can print your work list!
6. The program allows you to work at your own pace!
Get them today and take the stress out of certification exam preparation! This is a freeware listed under education, health, medical,professional,learning tools, category.
Keywords: certified medical assistant word list flash cards medical assistants danni assistant member word lists america web site advanced medical flash card clinical pharmacology health care students grey olltwit word elements aama critical areas study guides background mode smart phone