Sonicart is a jingle encoding, scheduling and playback system designed for
small community based radio stations.
Sonicart can be used to playback pre-scheduled jingle playlists
and also customised jingle playlists, which can be scheduled per show.
What?s new in Version 2.0
- Unlimited number of carts.
- Support for WAV and OGG format.
- Configurable Dynamic Crossfader.
- New style ?Selector? including up to 200 recently added tracks.
- New style VU Meters, plus Spectrum display in Sonicart.
- Ability to change Font and Colour in Sonicart.
- Ability to schedule adverts every 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 or 60 minutes.
- Different preload and unload times.
- 1 minute scheduled adverts unload warning.
- Log only adverts.
- Decode MP3 to WAV (Sonienc)
- Individual encoding progress display (Sonienc)
- Normalise extracted CD tracks (Sonienc)
- All scheduled adverts, show playlists and recent tracks stored in database format instead of separate M3U files.
- Copy range of scheduled adverts (Sonipack)
- Loop or Pause any cart in the stack.
- Loop the entire stack.
- Instantly play any of the first 10 carts in the stack via function keys F1 ? F10
- Re-order the stack using the playlist window.
- Save the playlist to external M3U or PLS file.
- Load all supported formats from Windows Explorer.
- Insert an entire directory of tracks, including M3U and PLS files, into Sonicart. This audio software is listed under radio.
Keywords: mp3 to wav playlist window recently added pls files change font playback system playlists adverts cd tracks new style database format m3u files decode mp3 pls file style selector ogg format f1 preload spelling suggestions winter holidays