DOS Command Prompt utility for manipulating the DOS environment from Windows.
* Pick-and-point window for setting the current directory.
* Open a DOS Command Prompt in the current directory.
* Open a Microsoft Explorer window in the current directory.
* Print nested directory trees to the printer.
* User definable Path Menu for quick retrieval of commonly used directories.
* Create, renames and delete directories. (WinDos will not move directories). This is a shareware listed under desktop managers, directory utilities, file utilities category.
Keywords: printer user directory print dos environment dos command directory trees command prompt move directories microsoft path menu windos temperature monitoring server operation