Cribbage Squares Solitaire
An excellent solitaire version of Cribbage that you are sure to find an addictive diversion. Cribbage Squares Solitaire is a one-player game, where you compete against yourself or against the computer for the highest score.
The object of Cribbage Squares Solitaire is to build the best possible cribbage hands in both the rows and columns. Cards are dealt from the deck one at a time. You select the position to place this card by moving the mouse to that position in the grid and clicking the left mouse button. Alternatively, you can also drag the card to desired position in the grid.
When 16 cards have been dealt from the deck the computer will turn over the Starter card and will then score the hands based on the traditional rules of cribbage. Each row's total will appear to the right of the row, and each column's total will appear beneath the column. Clicking on a row or column score will show a breakdown of how the score was tallied.
Your goal is to make the highest possible total score.
Great fun for both solitaire players and cribbage lovers! Extensive cribbage scoring help available - will definitely improve your cribbage skills.
This is a fun game. Takes only a short time to learn, then you too will be addicted!
New Features Include:
* Increased the number of possible games from 80,000 to 500,000
* Game number is shown on window caption
* Ability to select a specific game
* Several cheat options
* Stronger computer opponent engine
* Four computer strength levels
* Ability to watch computer think
* History list of the last five games played
* New registration method and input
* Move List feature added
* Sound On/Off setting is now saved on Exit
* Expanded Help file. Cribbage Squares Solitaire is a shareware categorized under card games, solitaire, cribbage, family entertainment, software, windows games tools.
Keywords: desired position solitaire version cribbage hands starter card window caption solitaire players strength levels cards computer opponent rules of cribbage left mouse button four computer game number cribbage squares solitaire registration method highest score outlook pst file horizontal line