DigiArch.org - Software Products
SpamMonitor works in conjunction with file based mail servers, like Mdaemon, WinRoute, MailCoach, MS SMTP service, etc. It will monitor for new files with a certain extension and passes all new messages to the spam filter, SpamAssassin. SpamAssassin reads the messages and assigns each message a score based on a comprehensive set of tests. Next SpamMonitor will mark, move or delete each message based on your settings for different scores.
- Filters spam from any mime message file.
- Works with many popular file based mail servers for Windows.
- Very easy setup within minutes.
- Manually import option for testing purposes.
- Runs as a NT service.
- Keeps a detailed log of all messages and actions. This internet software is listed under anti spam.
Keywords: spam anti monitor mdaemon winroute mailcoach spamassassin test rules score remove delete filter smtp powerful anti-spam based mail servers blinks
Outlook Normalizer is a simple stand alone program for Search and Replace in your MS Outlook contact data. The straight forward interface will assist you in renaming and formatting names, addresses, phone numbers, area codes, etc for multiple contacts at once.
If you have many Outlook contacts this utility can be a time saver.
All changes can be previewed before they are written to the Outlook pst file or Exchange store.
For advanced users there is support for regular expressions.
- Rename phone numbers for multiple contacts at once.
- Format names and addresses to one type of spelling.
- Format area and international dialing codes for all contacts.
- Remove spaces in phone numbers.
- Lowercase all your email addresses.
- Search and replace data in your Outlook contact data.
- Simple and intuitive interface.
- Preview all changes before contact data is changed.
- Optional confirmation on each replace.
- Support for regular expressions.
- Logging support. This business software is listed under database management.
Keywords: outlook normalize phone contact update change microsoft office replace search find regular expression number area code exchange mapi pocket printing expenses
OrphansRemover scans your computer and finds broken shortcuts (*.lnk files) on your Desktop, in your Start Menu, Recent Documents, Program Files folder and other (custom) locations. You are then presented with a list and can choose to delete all of them, or only selected items. The program also offers several command-line switches, that can be used to automate the process. OrphansRemover is Freeware (no ads, no nag screens, no limitations). This is a freeware listed under system utilities system maintenance category.
Keywords: shortcuts links broken orphans remove delete start menu recent items documents uninstall clean up lnk folder automation command business day
MailMonitor is a program enabling you to monitor incoming and outgoing mail traffic to and from you mail server and clients. It tracks, displays and logs incoming and outgoing SMTP sessions, POP sessions and sent and received e-mails. It can store incoming and outgoing e-mail in a separate directory independent of mail clients. Finally, it keeps a trace of all e-mail related session traffic (at packet level). This enables you to explore in depth what is going on in your e-mail environment.
These features make MailMonitor a valuable tool for tracking your e-mail flow in your e-mail environment in case of problems with sending or receiving e-mail. Watch for unsolicited mail forwarding, SMTP hacking (spammers that use your server to send their messages) and a host of other e-mail server related problems.
- View SMTP and POP3 sessions - with complete session trace
- Track all e-mails passing your server
- Monitor SMTP authentication - with IP, username and password
- Monitor POP authentication
- Scan for mail errors and abnormalities
- Store every e-mail passing your server
- See a complete packet level trace of e-mail traffic only
- Supports VPN tunnels
Bottom line: If you have mail server problems, MailMonitor shows you what's going on at port and packet level. MailMonitor license is shareware and it is listed in email;anti spam;network;diagnostics;security;tools;system utilities software.
Keywords: anti spam antispam anti-spam network diagnostics security e-mail email mail server sniffer sniffing traffic problems mailmonitor shows whats going port level relevant data
QuickStart allows you to quickly find items in your Start Menu, Favorites, Recent Files, Desktop and History, that match a typed keyword. In addition, you can specify a custom directory, as well as file extensions to look for. Just type in the keyword and press enter to be presented with a list of items that match your entry - you can then select and launch the program, link or file by selecting it from the list.
This program is Freeware (no ads, no nag screens, no limitations).
- Launch applications, documents, etc, by simply typing a keyword.
- Automatically load keywords from the Start Menu, Favorites, etc
- Launch explorer by typing a directory path.
- Launch the default browser by typing an url.
- Runs in the system tray.
- Define your own system hot-key.
- Define your own custom search directory for keywords.
- User defined ignore list for key words.
- Provides useful memory information.
- Low physical memory warning.
- Many configurable options.
- Uses a small memory foot print. launchers,system,utilities,tools,shell and desktop management,desktop enhancements,file and disk management,personal info manage freeware listed in launchers,system,utilities,tools,shell and desktop management,desktop enhancements,file and disk management,personal info manage section.
Keywords: keyword start launch favorites recent reload application document search menu time run hot-key sound source
RelayTest Pro is a tool for network administrators, that allows to test a specified mail server for open relays. It runs series of tests designed to detect open relays and create a detailed report of the findings. The test data can be automatically updated from the web to catch-up with the latest tricks used by spammers.
RelayTest Pro is not designed to find vulnerable mail servers - it only scans one server at a time.
- Automatic web updates for the test data.
- Auto and manual test mode.
- Reference numbering for each test.
- Real time communication report.
- Result report with comments. This utilities software is listed under security,mail,internet.
Keywords: open relay relay test mail security smtp e-mail mail server spam orbs mail-abuse junkmail rbl system exchange mdaemon screens shots
Copyright © 2003-2012 FilesLand.com