Egerter Software Products
Power Render SDK
Power Render 4 is a general purpose SDK for creating 3D multimedia applications and games.
It features a high level engine/editor capable of mixing outdoor terrain and indoor BSP levels seamlessly. The trial version comes complete with tools, editor, 3DS MAX 3/4, Character Studio, and LW 6.5 support, lots of examples and sample content.
* Full DirectX 8 support, 3D hardware (HAL) or reference driver
* C or C++, using static libraries
* Requires Microsoft Visual C/C++ version 5 or 6
* AMD 3D Now Optimized!
* Extremely easy API developed over 5 years of actual usage with commercial applications
* Not limited to first person indoor type games, use it for anything... games, virtual reality, screensavers, 3D on the web
* Both indoor and outdoor rendering, go underground, fully deformable terrain
* Online HTML help for all tools and main documentation
* 16 or 32 bit color, full screen and windowed rendering
* DX8 support : Modify Pixel and Vertex shaders without changing a line of source code.
* Z buffering, Stencil Buffering with shadow volumes
* Supports full custom software 3D pipeline as well as D3D hardware transformation and
* Use both pipelines in a single frame if needed
* Single pass and multipass multitexturing
* Dynamic lighting with directional, omni, spot, and lightmaps.
* Automatic mipmap generation
* Vertex fogging
* Environment mapping
* Environmental and DOT3 Bump Mapping
* Render to textures
* Cube mapping
* Procedural textures
* Compressed textures
* Realtime dynamic shadows using projection, shadow volume
* Progressive meshes
* Quake 3 BSP support with lightmaps, shaders, curves, PVS, and collisions
* True Type Font support
* And more! Power Render SDK license is shareware and it is listed in c and c++,development tools, libraries, 3d engine, graphics software.
Keywords: amd 3d environment mapping lighting progressive meshes dot3 bump mapping games bsp curves hardware transformation directx shadow volumes 3d pipeline outdoor terrain 3d multimedia procedural textures vertex 3d now screensavers 3d deformable terrain shadow volume incremental updates media labels
Power Render 6 3D Engine Personal Edition (http://www.powerrender.com) Power Render is a general purpose software development kit for games and 3D visualization. In addition to providing an API for developers, several tools are provided for artists for building content and previewing models in realtime from Autodesk's 3ds max, Alias Wavefront's Maya, and Newtek's Lightwave . The new version can also preview content using HDR rendering and supports the OpenEXR file format. This is the core file with all tools, documentation and C++ Libraries. Visit www.PowerRender.com to download the rest of the SDK which includes examples, exporters, and sample content. Over 50 working C++ examples of varying difficulty are provided to demonstrate various aspects of the product and get you started right away. Power Render provides a wide range of graphics algorithms in a higher level API which can be used instead of DirectX or OpenGL, while still providing low level access to the hardware if needed. Key functionality includes shader support up to SM 3.0, CG, HLSL, or assembly, a variety of shadow methods, texture formats, terrain and BSP rendering, full screen graphical user interface design, C++ like scripting language, collision detection, audio and input device support including force feedback from companies such as Logitech and ActLabs, character animation using skinning, tweening, or keyframing. Power Render 6 now has built in physics capabilities for simulating objects with real world properties. Simple or compound objects with multiple rigid bodies and joints can be created. Ragdoll support for characters is provided along with an editor for adjusting skeletal geometry and physics properties. This is a demo listed under development components, libraries category.
Keywords: logitech graphics algorithms graphical user interface design physics world properties 3d visualization compound objects software development kit preview content c examples newtek level api c libraries general purpose software rigid bodies graphical user interface alias wavefront texture formats user interface design sdk tax time admin mode
Copyright © 2003-2012 FilesLand.com