Desktop Diet is a comprehensive diet and fitness analysis solution for your PC and/or PocketPC. Compare your diet to the 7000+ item USDA food database, and view your nutritional requirements, such as RDA's. See if your diet is balanced, how many of your calories come from fat, and track your cholesterol, calcium, carbohydrate, protein, iron intake and more!
Desktop Diet also functions as an advanced workout log, perfect for bodybuilders, body-sculptors, or anyone interested in improving their physical condition.
Desktop Diet logs your exercise activities to determine your net calorific intake, and estimate your weight loss/gain. You may track exercises by calories only, or create complex routines consisting of multiple sets of different exercises. You may even define your own fields.
Graph your diet, weight loss, medications, exercise variables and individual nutrients. Generate reports for one day or a given period of time. Add your own specific medications and keep track of them. Create graphs correlating medications with health, fitness and nutritional fields.?
Desktop Diet includes many features to improve simplicity and speed of use. Food items you have picked before are saved to speed selection later, and you can create custom food items from the foods you eat based on USDA data or the label on the package.
Summary of features:
- Free 10-day trial
- Track an unlimited number of users
- Sync with the Pocket PC version, Pocket Diet, or Pocket Workout
- Search the entire USDA database of foods
- Keep track of your health, including sleep, weight, body fat %, medications and more!
- Keep track of your fitness routines in great detail
- Auto calculate your WW points for foods, meals and days based on their nutritional content
- Create detailed reports on your diet for the time period you specify. This is a shareware listed under diet category.
Keywords: pocket pc version calories food database exercises food items workout log speed selection exercise activities fitness routines weight loss usda data medications fitness analysis usda database ww custom food shortcut icons malicious program