FastExperts is developed or distributed by Fast Reports, Inc. and is licensed as shareware. Experts for Delphi/C++Builder, which are expanding standard means of developmen. We would like to introduce experts for Delphi/C++Builder, which are expanding standard means of development. Working with Delphi environment versions 4/5/6/7 and C++Builder versions 4/5/6 is supported.
Some of the experts somewhat complement the built-in tools like, for example, "Code Editor Expert". However, the main part offers new tools for working with the environment. New tools:
• Previewing project units and forms without having to open them;
• Quick switch between the forms, opened in the environment, and internal forms navigation tools;
• Data extraction (assembler code, processor flags, stack etc) out of the CPU browser window, when tuning-up the program;
• Sorting class declarations and independent lists of procedures/functions in the code editor;
• Improved options for manipulating with the selected text block in the editor;
• Tools for managing the units, opened in the IDE code editor, such as dragging, sorting, group deletion etc.
Project forms/units preview expert.
You can see the selected form in the same FastExperts window without loading it in IDE. This can be especially convenient, when exploring someone else's project, containing a lot of forms. Optionally (in context menu (TPopupMenu) or experts general settings), you can assign synchronization of the selected form with the corresponding unit, which takes place during the "Forms/Units" preview mode switching. In this case, focus in the units list will automatically shift to the form unit name. In prog...