Gtech Atomic Time Synchronizer
With GTech ATS (Atomic Time Synchronizer) you can synchronize your computer's clock with atomic clock servers over the internet, the so-called time servers. It uses the network time protocol (NTP) which allows to obtain a high degree of accuracy. The time difference between your computer clock and the atomic clocks is generally smaller then 500 msec (0.5 seconds). GTech ATS is a multilanguage .NET application which currently supports english, german and spanish. The most important features are: - Proxy support. - Access to more than 190 time servers around the world. - Ability to connect to local time servers. - System tray support which keeps your desktop taskbar free - A Manual time request function. - Periodically time synchronization. - Capability to run at windows startup and to synchronize the time immediately after the internet connection is available. - Automatic time synchronization after application start. - Ability to automatically exit the application after time synchronization. - Configurable clock's style and time formats. This utilities software is listed under system tools.
Keywords: msec windows startup gtech time synchronizer atomic clocks time difference atomic clock servers manual time time servers ats atomic time time synchronization network time protocol automatic time request function synchronize time request computer clock proxy support time formats collections etc compatible with microsoft
WebSMS is a program installed on the user?s PC which allows to send Short Messages to cellular phones around the world using free SMS-Servers.
The main advantages of WebSMS are:
- WebSMS connects automatically from your PC using the online connection to the SMS-Server. You don?t need any more to navigate with the browser to go the page of the SMS-Server for send short messages.
- WebSMS keeps an easy-to-maintain address book of your friends, colleagues or business partners like a normal Email program. You don?t need to remember the cellular phone number and to type it when you try to send a short message using a WEB page.
- WebSMS allows adding a personal signature to each short message you can send.
- WebSMS has a list of predefine standard messages, that you can easily access and put in your short message.
- WebSMS contains a history list, which shows you all the short messages you have sent, the date, and the send status.
- WebSMS contains a list of free SMS-Servers, which will be increased continuously, permitting you to reach more cellular phones in more countries.
For more information please visit: http://www.web-sms.net
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This internet software is listed under internet.
Keywords: email personal signature web page short message colleagues short messages cellular phones sms servers continuously address book info web web sms websms business partners sms server free sms cellular phone number api functions control frame