Network Assistant is a real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard and instant messaging. It is intended to be used in small office or home office (SOHO) local networks. Network Assistant does not require an Internet connection or a dedicated server and supports IP Multicast technology that allows traffic-friendly group messages. Key features:
- Channels-based chat. There are four types of chat channels: general, announcer, password protected and private (person-to-person). Channels help to support discussions on different subjects.
- Shared whiteboard. You and your friends can draw on shared whiteboard. Using the whiteboard, you can explain concepts by diagramming information, using a sketch, or displaying graphics.
- Instant messaging. Network Assistant supports its own instant messages and WinPopup/Messenger messages as well.
- File transfers. You can easily send and receive files. You can even resume file transfers.
- Remote processes control. You can view processes on a remote computer and create/terminate remote processes.
- Remote screenshots. You can view screenshots of a remote screen.
- Remote clipboard viewing. You can view the text content of a remote Window clipboard as well.
- Computer usage statistics tracking. Network Assistant tracks usage of computer when it is online. You can view usage statistics of your own and remote computer as well.
- Remote alerts. You can define alerts on some remote events for a particular remote computer and specify different actions for them.
Network Assistant is simple, efficient and may be used instead of old good WinPopup (however, Nassi can work with WinPopup well too). Network Assistant introduces a highly stylized aesthetic interface. Strong built-in security allows you to keep your private information in safety. Network Assistant is a shareware categorized under internet -> chat, network -> utilities tools.
Keywords: group messages usage statistics displaying graphics clipboard support discussions whiteboard private person computer usage chat channels ip multicast technology time communication communication utility networks network file transfers winpopup remote computer instant messaging receive files network assistant check files web markup language
A full featured AudioCD player with very nice and stylish digital graphical interface. Offers all the things you would expect in a CD player plus many extra features: full CDDB support (downloads, submits, jobs caching and queuing); direct/fast track access to CD features; advanced sound visualization system (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, graphical equalizer); integrated audio mixer; powerful disc database manager; 4 view modes; 6 playback modes. This is a shareware listed under multimedia players, cd players category.
Keywords: sound visualization cddb support playback modes oscilloscope visualization system cd player graphical equalizer spectrum analyzer graphical interface database manager audio mixer interface displays draw cars