VST-Synthesizer for Windows:
Discover new soundscapes and a flexible variety of possibilities, you won't find somewhere else!
The 415 factory presets provide a wide basis of sounds for the most different kinds of electronic music:
- Real sounding instruments (e.g. accordion, strings, organs, electronic guitars)
- Pads (warm-analogue, vocal or spacy) and Drones
- Basses (acoustics and electronics)
- Drums and Percussions
- Retro-Sounds (e.g. C64)
With that sound-capabilities, AnaMark can also be used as a stand alone synthesizer!
AnaMark supports Micro Tuning Map files, thus you may use whatever tuning you want.
Examples for some of AnaMark's specials
Each of the 3 oscillators may use one of 52 basic waveforms or combine two together, which results in more than 2000 possible waveforms.
The signals of the OSC can be combined in 21 different ways (e.g. normal mixing, ring modulation, FM, XFM, PM...)
For modulations you can use several LFOs (52 waveforms), freeform envelopes, MIDI-events (MIDI control changes, note pitch, velocity) and random generators. Those may be used directly or combined together to modulate almost all parameters.
Feature - Overview
- 415 Factory Presets
- Generates random presets
- Fourfold multitimbral (monotimbral mode available)
- Polyphonic (16 voices) and monophonic
- 52 waveforms
- 3 Modulable OSC with feedback and oversampling
- 21 Types of synthesis (e.g.: additiv, ring modulation, FM, XFM, PM...)
- Modulable waveshaper
- 6 modulable filter types (Lowpasses and Highpasses)
- Additionally a filter-independent resonator
- High-flexible LFO, Envelopes and Combiners
- 10 Effects (Delays/Reverbs, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, EQ), whereas 2 Effects can be serialized
- All time-parameters (e.g. modulation speed) can be synchronized to MIDI
- Realtime-Controling (graphically or via MIDI-controllers)
- Support for micro tuning map files. AnaMark license is shareware and it is listed in multimedia software.
Keywords: modulation fm vst synthesizer xfm time parameters electronic guitars random generators midi control lfo presets midi events note pitch envelopes ring modulation osc models look startup group