Team Write 1.X
Team Write 1.x is a full XML collaborative web service which allows several users, in real time, to write and read (WYSIWYG) simultaneously on the same TXT document, through a navigator (Java interface) or with an EXE-client (win 32).
Collaborate on the same document, in real time.
Team write is an applicative service of the last generation. Designed to increase company reactivity and reduce overheads, it will allow :
- to meet collaborators and work on one document, without moving from your desk,
- to exchange opinions and manage the meeting via the chat,
- all writers to check and validate together the document,
- everyone to leave the meeting with the valid document.
- a tool is included in the package to administrate the web-service.
Easy and quick to get in hands, offering a high flexibility of use, Team Write is the essential tool for :
- the collaboration of multi disciplinary teams in drafting of documents : preliminary studies, schedule of conditions, contracts, etc.
- bringing together each member of a project,
- provide to Elearning with poly valent and efficient tool,
- propose a working platform to your clients and suppliers, in real time
- facilitate distant-work, etc.
Team Write is based on an opened and evolutive architecture (metarezo). Thus it is inter operable with all operating systems and support two communication protocols : HTTP and TCP-Socket (synchronous and asynchronous).
It appeals XML encapsulation technologies, and object oriented C++ development, using server components (Com and DCOM). It can be quickly improved with new fonctionnalities dedicated to yours needs.
Moreover, the integration of Team Write on your network require no specific data-processing skills. Team Write 1.X is a shareware categorized under collaborative web service tools.
Keywords: xml multi disciplinary disciplinary teams c development tcp socket communication protocols synchronous and asynchronous server components time team reactivity win 32 collaborative web real time object oriented c java interface txt document bringing together distant work web service encapsulation technologies migration projects fast forward