NetDecision is the affordable alternative to expensive and complicated high-end network management systems. Also, it's easily configured to match your precise network environment, scalable to accommodate growth, and simple to administer.
* Multi-level network topology.
* Network Discovery.
* Monitor devices and services. Network Manager continuously polls the mapped devices (and services on the devices). The user defines rules that are used to analyze the data received during polling and the status of the managed element can be changed based on that definition.
* MIB Browser
* Trap Simulator
* Status propagation.
* Events filtering.
* SNMP notifications (traps and informs) to events mapping.
* Events management. (Acknowledgment, Clear).
* Managed Elements Maintenance mode support.
* Multiple presentations support for single managed element.
* CIM-compliant network model.
* Custom attributes. MIB objects can be mapped to a human readable managed element attributes that are polled.
* Powerful and customizable event handling.
* Reports to help you analyze your network uptime, capacity utilization, and response time.
* Customizable user interface. network management software commercial listed in network management software section.
Keywords: maintenance mode element attributes network model informs network environment network uptime custom attributes capacity utilization match network discovery response time mode support mib objects propagation network topology mib browser compliant network snmp arcade classic word formation
NetDecision Traffic Grapher
The NetDecision Traffic Grapher monitors network and bandwidth usage as well as various other network parameters like memory usage and CPU utilization, providing system administrators with live readings and periodical usage trends to optimize the efficiency, layout, and setup of leased lines, switches, routers, firewalls, servers, and other network components. Provides out-of-the-box graphs and dashboards for CPU utilization, memory usage, disk space usage, interface utilization, service response times etc. Monitoring Methods * SNMP is the basic method of gathering bandwidth and network usage data. It can be used to monitor bandwidth usage of routers and switches port-by-port as well as device readings like memory, CPU load etc. * Generic (script based). With NetDecision Script Language provides monitoring functions to aquire data from file system, XML, ftp, Eventlog, read data via TCP/UDP, WMI, etc. * Data aggregation (Fromula based). Allows to calculate resulting values data on several monitored values according to provided expression Features * Runs on Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista. * Comes with the set of preconfigured generic script monitors. * Provides automatic Network Discovery for easy monitor set up. * Allows unlimited number of monitors in the system. * Intuitive Windows user interface for data configuration and retrieval. * Provides configuration wizards for novice users. * Results are shown in graphs that can be customized. * Provides dashboard panel with custom gauge indicators for more convinient reading of results. * Distributed client-server application architecture allows multiple clients to connect to a single server that performs data monitoring. * Complete MIB support. Any vendor MIB can be compiled and used in NetDecision Traffic Grapher to pick up OIDs for monitoring. * OID library allows to maintain the collection of most commonly used OIDs for quick configuration. * Customizable user interface. This is a commercial listed under network, internet network monitoring category.
Keywords: data configuration network discovery network parameters usage trends application architecture routers and switches novice users custom gauge intuitive windows dashboards memory usage bandwidth usage disk space usage interface errors configuration wizards service response data aggregation client server application cpu utilization dashboard panel background 3d text blocks