VistaMetrix provides an easy way to extract useful numbers from graphical images, especially when the data used to produce an image is unavailable. This includes graphs, maps, or other images that might be scanned, downloaded from the Internet, or captured as digital photographs.
Here are some of the things you can do with VistaMetrix:
1) Extract values from continuous or discrete graphs. It handles multiple data sets and graphs that have been tilted due to scanning.
2) Measure distance and area on curved paths. Along these paths you can place annotated markers that show intermediate distances.
3) Measure angles and straight-line distances.
4) Record the color values (RGB, HLS, and CMYK) at multiple points in the image.
The extracted graph values, distances, areas, and color values can be saved as Excel or comma-delimited text files.
VistaMetrix also allows you to:
1) Zoom an image.
2) Add and edit text annotations.
3) Save an image of a selected portion of the screen along with the overlaid VistaMetrix tools.
Download VistaMetrix now for a FREE TRIAL. You will be able to use a fully functional trial version of VistaMetrix for thirty days to ensure your satisfaction prior purchasing it. The online Help and Quick Start guide that come with VistaMetrix will answer many of your questions. engineering, science, geography, finance, graphic design shareware listed in engineering, science, geography, finance, graphic design section.
Keywords: digital photographs graphical images rgb measure angles straight line distances comma delimited text annotations maps measure distance delimited text files cmyk thirty days intermediate distances color values hls graphs set alarms card access