System Safety Monitor
System Safety Monitor (SSM) is a Host Based Intrusion Prevention System which will protect your system from all known and unknown malware, rootkits and "zero-day" attacks. SSM proactively keeps track of all running programs' behavior and blocks malicious or suspicious actions.
Learning mode will help you to easily configure the required security rules.
Compatible with most of well known security software.
Working at the Windows Kernel level SSM monitors in real-time:
* Malware and Rootkit Installation
* Driver Loading
* Program Execution
* Program State and Memory Modification
* Thread and Process Suspension and Termination
* Direct Physical Memory Access
* Global Hooking
* System Registry Modification
* Window Opening. This utilities software is listed under utilities security software,security intrusion prevention,utilites intrusion prevention,utilities security, encryption.
Keywords: execution program zero day rootkits kernel level malware program state suspicious actions windows kernel loading program physical memory program execution ssm memory access system safety monitor running programs rootkit intrusion prevention system server pc control tool