Valeri Vlassov Software
It helps you to make a labels for your picture files. For example, you can set a labels for all your frends in a big party's photo with a full memos for every one and with a flasched text at every one's birthday. Or you can set a labels for all your business partners at a big world map and set a memos for all of them (phones, addresses etc), and remaining texts since needed dates for every one. How to use it: - open any picture file (jpg, bmp, etc): a map from Google Earth, a scool-frends photo, a scanned country or world map etc - change piture-window's size to adjust the picture or press "1:1" button to see the picture in a full size - double click at a desired point - you will see the "Point" Dialog - set up text, font, colors, cross and rectangle for that point - add a memo text for that Point - you can set a new text with a new font since any date in the Future (text and rectangle can be shown flasched or not) - you can apply font and colors settings for all entered Points at ones - you can save font, colors, cross and rectangle settings for next time - press OK and the new label will be shown at a picture - your original picture files will be not changed, only a small new files *.map will be created for every picture file with a labels - make the same for any other points in a picture - next time, when you open that picture file, all setted labels will be shown again - save or print a picture with added labels - you can open many pictures together Hints: - use left mouse double click at a label-cross to change settings for an existing label - use right mouse double click at a label-cross to remove an existing label - drag any label by label-cross to change a placement of a label - change the picture's window size to adjust a printing size of a picture. graphic apps converters, optimizers demo listed in graphic apps converters, optimizers section.
Keywords: map label point picture photo google earth jpg vb program
Drawings maker for your photos and pictures - you can make a drawings from your photos and pictures - the photo file formats can be: jpg, bmp, gif, tif, png, wmf, emf, cur, ico - you can show all photo files from selected directory as a mosaic How to use the program: - simply open one of the picture files (menu File / Open) - all picture files from this directory will be shown as a mosaic - use mouse double click or key Enter to show a picture in a separate window - use a button "Show Paint Dialog" or menu "View / Paint" to show a Paint Dialog - apply a desired drowing art (pen, pencil, water color etc) - print a drawing or save it as a bmp, jpg, tif, gif, png file. Please write a file name with one of those extentions while saving. Keyboard keys: '+' - makes the size of pictures more '-' - makes the size of pictures less 'R' - refreshes the pictures placing in the window 'Enter' - shows the selected picture in a separate window 'Delete' - delete the selected pictures from the list (it will not remove a real files from your HDD!) Hints: - you can open more than one mosaic at ones - you can open more than one pictures in a separate windows at ones - you can print a desired photos or mosaics - change the size of photo's window to adjust a photo's size in a print preview - you can save an opened photo as a bmp, jpg, tif, gif, png file. VIPaint is a demo categorized under graphic apps editors tools.
Keywords: drawing photos jpg viewer pictures transform water color pen pencil picasso digital design dvd rom drive
GPS Navigator with using a scanned maps and possibility to open a lot of maps together.
- you can show a current GPS data (Speed, Direction, Longitude, Latitude, Time, Date, Height);
- you can open any of scanned maps (in a "bmp" or "dib" format);
- you can calibrate the scanned maps yourself by two calibration points only (left-top and right-bottom);
- calibrations are stored automatically for every map, you do not need to calibrate a map next time;
- you can see your route line and speed direction at the map;
How to use it:
- connect your GPS device to your computer by the com-port;
- open a Properties Dialog and set you comport's name and a Bits Rate (for example: COM1, 4800);
- you will see your position point at the World Map.
- open any scanned map file in a bmp or dib format;
- point by mouse to the left-top point at the map, where you know the coordinats of that point (where coordinate lines are crossed, or where you have measured a coordinates yourself by your GPS device);
- press a right mouse button and input coordinates for that point;
- make the same for a right-bottom point anywhere at the map;
- now your scanned map is calibrated and you will see your position, speed direction and route line at it;
- menu "View / Clear calibration Points" for new calibration of a current map;
- use a button "Show Route Line" for siwtch on/off of showing a Route Line;
- use a button "Show GPS Data" for open a GPS Data window;
- you can open a lot of scanned maps, GPS Data, World Maps together;
- default settings for comport: COM1, bits per second: 4800, data bits: 8, parity: none, stop bits: 1, flow control: hardware;
- use Property Dialog for setting a comport (Name and Bits per second) and refresh time for active map;
- maximize a GPS Data window to show a speed and direction as a big symbols (when you are sailing);
LIMITATIONS FOR DEMO-VERSION: No Position, Speed direction and Route lines at scanned maps. VIGps license is demo and it is listed in hobby, sport, recreation, family, home software.
Keywords: gps map bmp dib route sailing calibration longitude latitude speed direction navigator using scanned raster maps computing power
Serial E-Mails with support of MS Access database and txt template files
- addresses are stored in a true database (MS Access mdb file), no limits for a number of addresses;
- address record: EMail, Prefix, Name, Template, 5 free Memo-fields for you needs;
- no limits for a texts stored in every of your 5 Memo-fields for every address;
- letter templates in a simple text files;
- possibility to change a letter-template for every address (Cover_Letter.txt, Inviting.txt, Advertising.txt etc)
- possibility to preview EMails before sending;
- one-touch-sending mails to all selected addresses with an appropriate template for every address;
- possibility of auto inserting email-address from clipboard (with recognition);
- possibility to control "no twins" EMails (sound beep after copy an existed EMail to clipboard);
- a scrolled windows with a clippboard contens (frozen or not);
- simply and friendly user interface
- no need in MS Office or MS Access at your computer;
How to use VIMail
- make a template txt-file like this:
#SUBJECT Inviting to the Party for #PREFIX #NAME
Dear #PREFIX #NAME,
I am happy to invite your to the Party!
- save that file as "Inviting.txt" in a directory, where VIMail.exe lays;
- press a button "Add new address";
- input EMail, Prefix, Name to the new address;
- as a Template, select "Inviting.txt" file;
- press "Add record" button to save it to database;
- add so many addresses, how many you need;
- press a button "Show Table";
- in a Table select the addresses for sending EMails;
- press a button "Send Mail";
- EMails will be sent to all selected addresses;
- #PREFIX and #NAME will be replaced by the values, you have entered to address;
- the Subject for every EMail will be for example "Inviting to the Party for Mr. Jackson";
- #TODAY will be automatically replaced by today's date;
LIMITATION FOR DEMO-VERSION: you can not send E-Mails. This is a demo listed under e-mail, serial letters, job search category.
Keywords: serial letter e-mail email access database template serial e-mails support ms txt brazilian portuguese
The Viewer for 3ds files with possibility to walk around objects. You can open a lot of 3ds files together. You can scale and rotate the 3ds-objects. You can walk around and inside the 3ds-objects. Simply use 4 arrow buttons for rotate or walk around the object. Use "plus" and "minus" buttons on numpad for scale the object. Use "Man" button on toolbar for switching "walk" or "look" mode. Usefull Keyboard buttons: Home - for look from start (home) point (also 5 on numpad) + - on numpad for more zoom (zoom in) - - on numpad for less zoom (zoom out) R - autorotate the object (on / off) W - white background (on / off) N - coordinate net (on / off) A - coordinate axies (on / off) 9 - on numpad for increase rotation speed 3 - on numpad for decrease rotation speed "Look" mode: Left arrow - rotate the scene to left Right arrow - rotate the scene to right Up arrow - rotate the scene forwards. Down arrow - rotate the scene backwards. "Walk" mode: Left arrow - turn to left (also 4 on numpad) Right arrow - turn to right (also 6 on numpad) Up arrow - go forward. Down arrow - go back. Shift + Left arrow - shift to left Shift + Right arrow - shift to right Shift + Up arrow - rise upwards (also Page Up) Shift + Down arrow - lowered downwards (also Page Down ) Ctrl + Shift + Arrows - move slowly. Ctrl + Up arrow - bend forward (also 8 on numpad) Ctrl + Down arrow - bend backward (also 2 on numpad) F2 - look forward. You can use VIViewer for viewing "single" 3ds files, without additional files (textures etc). For acceleration of walking, representation of 3ds files is lowered. For registration run VIViewer and enter User Name and Serial Number in Menu Help / Registration. This graphics software is listed under graphic apps viewers.
Keywords: 3ds 3d studio max design art walk rotate models field labels
- you can open and hold a lot of Internet Sites together; - you can select a texts from any Internet Pages and save it to a realy MS Access Database as your Notes; - every Note has a Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment and Text fields; - you can find all Notes in the Database by a part of phrase. - you can add a "Theme" for every Note and than group the Notes by that Theme; - you can see your Notes as a Table and sort them by Date, Theme, Internet-address, Comment or Text; - no limits for a size of selected texts and a size of your Comments; - no limits for amount of your Notes (million and more) - simply and friendly user interface; How to use it: - Use a Favorite Menu or Address Line for open an Internet Site in a current Window. - Press a "New" button (or Menu File/New) to open a new Window. - Use Menu Window/Tile to place all opened Windows tiled. Notes and Database: - Select a text on a Webpage and copy it to Clippboard (Menu Edit/Copy). - Press "Save copied Text to a Database" button. - In an "Adding a new Note" Dialog enter a new Theme or choose the earlier entered theme for that Text. - Enter a Comment for that Text if you need. - Press "Save Record" button. - The new Record with a Fields "Date", "Theme", "Comment" and "Text" will be added to a Database. VIWeb license is demo and it is listed in network, internet browsers software.
Keywords: browser notes database ms access face down
- you can open and show a lot of Photos together (in a formats: jpg, bmp, gif, wmf, emf, ico, cur);
- you can print or preview opened Photos;
- you can simply change a size of Photo by changing a size of window;
- you can scroll through all Photos in a current directory by "Left", "Right", "Home", "End" keys;
- you can show a Mosaic of all Photos from current directory and then simply double-click or press Enter to show a desired Photo;
- you can start a Slideshow for all Photos from current directory;
- you can open a lot of Photos, Mosaics, Slideshows and Database tables together;
- when you open a Photo from hard disk, all Photos from that directory will be imported automatically to an MS Access Database (to Photo.mdb file);
- every Photo-Record in a Database has a Date, File name, File extention, File size, Directory, Theme and Comment fields;
- you can find all Photos in the Database by a part of a Phrase.
- you can add a "Theme" for every Photo and than group the Photos by that Theme;
- you can see your Photos as a Table and sort them by Date, File name, File extention, File size, Directory, Theme and Comment fields;
- you can select a lot of Photos in a Table and start a Slide show for them;
- no limits for a size of your Comments for every Photo;
- no limits for amount of your Photo-Records in a Database (million and more)
- simply and friendly user interface;. This is a demo listed under photo, album, catalog category.
Keywords: photo album picture jpg gallery catalog digital database access photoalbum using ms call display
Page 1 out of 3
Copyright © 2003-2012 FilesLand.com