RasterStitch is a utility for putting together multiple raster images (stitching). Use this program to create a panorama of several photographs or scan and join fragments of a paper document, which dimensions exceed the scanner workspace. For example, you can scan a draft of the A0 format with a desktop A4 (21x29 cm) scanner or scan a map case of 50x50 cm by individual fragments and then join them to create the whole picture. The stitch line is created by setting two pairs of common points on the next images. That allows even a newbie to accomplish a great result quickly and easily.
Supported raster image formats: BMP, PCX, TIFF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PNG
Built-in raster image correction tools:
- Rotate for 90º-divisible angles.
- Horizontal and vertical mirroring.
- Cropping image by custom rectangle boundaries. This is a shareware listed under multimedia and design image editing,multimedia and design utilities category.
Keywords: rectangle a0 format tga newbie tiff png accomplish pairs image correction a4 pcx fragments scanner workspace bmp raster image formats boundaries gif jpg raster images angles bar code scanner payment history
Vextractor is a vectorizer tool for transforming raster images into vector formats by building centerlines and outlines. This tool could be used for vectorizing of charts, maps, schemes and other similar images for input to CAD & GIS systems.
Main features of Vextractor:
- Create centerlines and outlines;
- Recognize arcs and circles;
- Recognize ortholines;
- Built-in vector editor;
- Polylines smoothing;
- Smart trace method for passing polylines crossings;
- Input raster formats: BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, PCX, TGA;
- Noise filtration;
- TWAIN32-compatible scanner support;
- Output format for vector information: DXF, DXB, WMF, EMF, ArcView Shapefiles, MapInfo MID/MIF, ASCII XYZ;
- Coordinate referencing;
- Input Z-values (elevation). This is a demo listed under converters, vectorizers, image editors, raster to vector, digitizing tools category.
Keywords: pcx raster images mapinfo maps ascii xyz cad gis arcview shapefiles outlines vector formats compatible scanner dxf gis systems bmp gif trace method raster formats twain32 dxb arcs and circles noise filtration scanner support real money knock out