WCSC (Willies Computer Software Co) - Software Products
COMM-DRV/Lib Standard Edition
Professional serial communication library - DLL for Windows & MSDOS libraries.
* State-driven file transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem(w/ crash recovery) file transfers on multiple ports at the same time.
* Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF).
* Asynchronously call user's C/C++ or assembly functions on any serial communication or timed event (receive, transmit, modem, or status change interrupt event, buffer count events, specific character reception, error events, and much more).
* Automatic UART type detection; 16650, 16550 support (including FIFO).
* Support baud rates in excess of 115,200 baud, with the ability to use today's high-powered communications devices.
* Completely port re-entrant, allowing it to be time-sliced.
* Complete manual in Help/Hypertext format. HARDCOPY AVAILABLE.
* Extensive statistics on every port(bytes lost, sent, received, errors, etc.).
* Only library that really allows you to combine different multiport cards in one PC under MSDOS including Digiboard, Arnet, Boca Research, GTEK, etc.
* Very easy to use (short learning curve).
* Same API for Windows and MSDOS.
* Extensive set of examples.
* Microsoft Visual C/C++, Borland C/C++, Access, Visual Basic, Professional Basic, QuickBasic, & all compilers & tools that can call DLLs (e.g. LabView, Delphi, etc).
* Virtually all Hayes compatible modems.
* Any number of ports running concurrently
* Any device that has a Windows serial communication driver (multiport card, USB - serial hubs & modems, PCMCIA).
* Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, MSDOS. This development tools software is listed under serial communication libraries.
Keywords: serial communicationlibrary libraries rs232 zmodem xmodem ymodem xp 2000 me 98 95 professional communication library dlls msdos inclusion
Comm-Logger is a very easy to use serial communication data logger. It can log data directly from the serial port to a standard file. Up to 32 ports may be logged concurrently. This utilities software is listed under serial communication.
Keywords: serial communication logging logger rs232 data logs user specified plasma clouds
COMM-DRV/CE Standard Edition
COMM-DRV/CE is a professional serial communication library for Windows/CE & Pocket PC. It supports ZModem, YModem, and XModem file transfer protocols as well as modem communication. COMM-DRV/CE does not require that you have a Pocket PC to develop serial communication applications. It was developed with eMbedded Visual C++ 3.0 which includes a Pocket PC emulator that behaves virtually identically to any of the Pocket PCs on the market today. Moreover we have included the DLLs necessary to support both the emulator as well as the actual Pocket PC devices. Major Features: *Support Visual eMbedded C++ 3.0. *Complete source code provided. *Targets devices based on Windows CE 2.11 and Windows CE 3.0. *Compatible with: Pocket PC 2002 Pocket PC 2003 Pocket PC 2003 2nd Edition Smartphone 2002 Smartphone 2003 Smartphone 2003 2nd Edition *Support for ALL Hayes compatible modems (AT command set). *Supports ALL single or multiport cards made for Pocket PC & *Windows/CE devices. *Multiple ports may be active at the same time. *Built-in hardware and software handshaking for flow control (DTR/DSR, RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF). *Adjustable communication buffers of any size. *Support any baud rate in excess of 460K baud that is supported by the underlying hardware. *File transfer libraries allow Xmodem, Ymodem, and Zmodem file transfers on multiple ports at the same time. *On line help. This is a demo listed under development components, libraries category.
Keywords: serial communication library pocket pc windows ce zmodem xmodem ymodem libraries rs232 file transfer protocol modem dial sender policy framework
Easy to use professional serial communication C++ class library for Windows. COMM-DRV++ allows you to accomplish your serial communication task literally in minutes after installation. We have encapsulated general communication functions into easy to understand methods that are applicable to real world applications.
The following example is a complete working Windows application that calls another computer and transfers a file to it. Could it be any simpler?
if (!Port.SendFileZmodem(FileXferDialogFlagOn ,"Myfile.txt")
cout << "File transferred successfully";
*COMM-DRV++ is compatible with Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 98, and Windows 95.
*COMM-DRV++ supports the Microsoft Visual C++ and Borland C++ compilers.
*COMM-DRV++ supports all serial ports that have a Windows driver. These include all intelligent and non-intelligent multiport cards, USB serial port hubs and modems, PCMCIA serial ports, or any permutation thereof (e.g., Digi International, Advantech, Connect Tech, Lava, etc.).
*COMM-DRV++ supports the Zmodem (w/Crash recovery), Xmodem (CRC & Checksum), and Ymodem (Batch, 1K, G).
*COMM-DRV++ supports communications on any number of serial ports concurrently.
*COMM-DRV++ supports hardware handshaking (RTS/CTS, DTR/DSR), and software handshalking
*COMM-DRV++ supports adjustable communication buffers of any size.
*COMM-DRV++ supports multiple string/token searches of any size.
*COMM-DRV++ supports all Hayes compatible modems.
*COMM-DRV++ has manual completely online and easily accessable. (Hardcopy available as well). COMM-DRV++ license is demo and it is listed in serial communication libraries software.
WinXfer is a versatile file transfer utility that allows transferring files between two computers directly connected through the serial port or through a modem. It is very easy to use and very intuitive.
WinXfer has three interfaces. The first uses the standard Windows (GUI) interface that allows the user to run it as a simple Windows application. The second is a command line console interface that can be used either from the command prompt, spawned from another application or command file, or run from the Windows scheduler. The third is an application programming interface that allows a Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, and any tool capable of calling DLLs to access all features programmatically.
" Transfer's files reliably between computers.
" Provides both a GUI interface as well as a command line interface for complete integration and flexibility in most user applications.
" Keeps complete log of all file transfer activity.
" Silent mode to allow blind integration into user application.
" Supports file transfers via computers connected via modem or direct connect (serial port to serial port).
" Supports any modem that using the standard Hayes commands.
" Includes an Application Programming Interface (API) that allows Visual C/C++, Visual Basic, and any tool or language capable of calling DLLs to access the interface directly.
" Excellent documentation.
" May be run from the Windows scheduler. This is a shareware listed under file transfer category.
Keywords: transfer modem serial port rs232 transfers between computers directly connected serially word set
Copyright © 2003-2012 FilesLand.com