tcpIQ / Sigma Solutions - Software Products
HTML Rich Text Area
The HTML Rich Text Area is a web browser tool that replaces textareas with a powerful WYSIWYG editor. It implements a user interface familiar to any Windows user enabling even the most novice computer user to quickly format text in a variety of sophisticated styles. Web sites can benefit from HTML Rich Text Area in many ways; including message boards, customer feedback, blogs, HTML based email generation for customer newsletters or even WYSIWYG web page authoring as demonstrated by the tcpIQ Site Editor which is included in this package.
HTML Rich Text Area allows the user to add 'emoticons' to add feeling or emphasis to words or phrases. This added dimension of communication is boosted with the ability to add bold, color, various fonts and font sizes. HTML Rich Text Area runs totally on the client side. Any web server can be used with no special configuration required. HTML Rich Text Area can be optionally combined with tcpIQ's other web tool, the Web Browser Spell Check http://www.tcpiq.com/tcpiq/SpellCheck/Default.asp to provide a very feature rich browser based editing environment.
Other features of HTML Rich Text Area include:
Socket Workbench is the definitive tool for analysing socket communications that underlie the Internet and several types of inter-process communication. Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client (like a web browser or e-mail client) or a socket server with ease. You can send data through a socket and analyse that data that has been received. Also, Socket Workbench has the unique "Pass Through Mode" which allows the interception of socket communications between a client and its server without packet sniffing. Features include:
- Allows the analysis of the E-mail, HTTP, Time Of Day, FTP and any other socket based communication protocol including real-time and client-server applications.
- Configure Socket Workbench to be a socket client or a socket server.
- Allows any number of clients to connect while in Server mode.
- Intercept and analyse socket communications using the Pass-Through mode.
- Includes a library of the well-known socket port numbers and servers.
- Author and send e-mails using the e-mail protocol template.
- Contains a library of HTTP requests from the popular Web Browsers and the HTTP Responses from Web Servers.
- Ideal for testing and monitoring real-time applications or two/three/n-tier client-server applications.
- All socket state transitions and Socket Workbench events can be logged.
- Data can be analysed using a raw, binary, octal, decimal or hexadecimal format.
- Incoming and outgoing data can be logged with an optional time stamp.
- Contains 7 pre-defined configurations to get under way as soon as possible.
- Incoming data can be filtered.
- Schedule data to be sent at regular intervals.
- Data can be split in to messages and messages can be split into fields.
- Allows the stress testing of socket client and servers.
- Data sent through the socket can be "linked" to a file. When the contents of the file changes, the data is automatically re-read and transmitted. Socket Workbench is a shareware categorized under miscellaneous tools tools.
Keywords: sockets socket workbench udp socket tcp udp sockets tcp sockets packet sniffing socket protocols packet sniffer protocol analyzer protocol analyser tcp-ip networking sockets tcpip ip port network communications network analyzer msi code
Web Browser Spell Check
Any web site that collects information from people is susceptible to spelling errors. If this information is republished then other people's spelling mistakes will reflect poorly on your web site. tcpIQ's Web Browser Spell Check solves this problem. It uses client-side technologies to perform the spell checker meaning that it is easy to implement, no server-side configuration is necessary and it will not laden your web server with an additional load.
Almost no HTML experience is necessary. The resource kit includes examples and source code so even web novices will have it running in minutes.
* Simple to implement
* Nothing to configure
* Very small bandwidth foot print
* Uses client-side technologies.
* Resource kit includes examples, source code and help
* The user-interface can be readily changed to suit the corporate dressage.
* The spell check window now optionally positions itself next to the text area being checked instead of being placed in the middle of the screen (New in V1.3).
* The user interface has been redesigned in V1.3. The number of mouse clicks has been reduced and interface improved functionally and aesthetically.
* The programmatic interface has been made simpler and more powerful in V1.3
* The speed of the spell check has been increased in V1.3. This is a shareware listed under webmaster tools category.
Keywords: browser spell check spelling typo webmaster textbox client-side webserver spell check spell checker spelling checker allows webmasters add checker text areas their sites web log analysis
Line Speed Meter
Run the Line Speed Meter to accurately measure both the upload and download speed of your Internet connection. You will be provided with a detailed speed analysis and technology comparison. The more tests you run, the better the data and the better the picture you have of your own Internet connection. View the comparison of Internet connection technologies throughout Australia, the US and the world. How do providers compare? Is one technology better than another? Drill through six levels of detail to get the complete picture. Mine our entire database. Line Speed Meter is a internet software.
Keywords: line speed meter tcpiq connection speed dial-up upload measure optimisation optimization broadband isp program configuration
Microsoft Office contains every possible feature anyone could ever hope for except one - a dictionary. The tcpIQ Dictionary is a handy, free dictionary which sits in your system tray monitoring clipboard. When you copy a piece of text into the clipboard, the dictionary 'opens up'. Double clicking on the icon will take you to www.dictionary.com where the definition of the word will be displayed. It also features a thesaurus, allows you to search for the word using Google and it can be set to run automatically on start up. Also includes lookups for spelling, anagrams, homophones, rhyming words, quotation database and an encyclopedia database.
Simple, effective and cheap! What more could you want? tcpIQ Dictionary is a freeware categorized under dictionaries tools.
Keywords: tcpiq dictionary system tray monitoring clipboard thesaurus spell spelling anagrams homophones rhyming words encyclopedia quotations handy sits system tray express mail
tcpIQ Thread Pool
tcpIQ Thread Pool is a .Net component for the efficient and elegant management of multiple threads in a .Net application. The .Net Framework provides thread creation and advanced synchronisation functionality but once multiple threads are running there is no native functionality for the suspension or abortion of a collection of threads. To solve the problems with the tracking, suspension and termination of multiple threads, tcpIQ has developed the tcpIQ Thread Pool. Levering the efficiency of the .Net Thread Pool class, the tcpIQ Thread Pool allows the developer to create any number of worker threads (more than the maximum 25 threads allowed by the .Net Framework), and then to issue a command to elegantly terminate all running threads. The thread termination occurs without the need to issue a Thread.Abort() and therefore avoids its associated problems. The application, operating system or database are guarenteed to be left in a predefined state. The tcpIQ Thread Pool comes with the binary DLL, a number of examples and a comprehensive on-line Help that is integrated with Visual Studio and is backed by tcpIQ's great support. tcpIQ Thread Pool license is shareware and it is listed in development components, libraries software.
Keywords: tcpiq thread pool thread threads multiple threads management programming component software development .net alef
Proxy Workbench is a unique proxy server ideal for developers, trainers and security experts that displays its data in real-time. You can actually see the data flowing between your e-mail client and the e-mail server, web browser and web server or even analyse FTP in both Passive and Active modes. In addition, the 'pass through' protocol handler enables analysis of protocols where the server does not readily change.
The best feature is the animated connection diagram that graphically represents the history of each socket connection and allows you to drill into the finest of detail. This animation can even be exported to HTML and saved to the web!
- See data flow between socket connections
- Animated socket connection diagram
- 'Pass Through' protocol handler for debugging protocols
- Connection failure simulation strategies allow you to simulate:
a) Slow or asymmetric Internet connections (bandwidth throttling)
b) Servers that are underpowered, overloaded or under attack (connection refusal)
c) Intermittent connections (connection termination)
d) Disconnected network cables (connection dangling)
e) Data floods and droughts
- Natively handles HTTPS (secure sockets) and POP3
- Real time logging of data. All events are logged to a CSV format ready for advanced analysis with a database or spreadsheet.
- Animated system tray icon unobtrusively indicates data flow direction. proxy servers shareware listed in proxy servers section.
Keywords: proxy workbench proxy server sockets socket tcp udp sockets tcp sockets packet sniffing socket protocols packet sniffer protocol analyzer protocol analyser tcp-ip winsock networking sockets tcpip ip port network communications software development lifecycle
Copyright © 2003-2012 FilesLand.com