PingTrace is a computer network utility that tracks a path that network packets take on the internet in order to reach a remote computer system. Ping is a network utility used to test if a remote host is reachable on an Internet Protocol (IP) network. It uses ICMP network protocol and combines tools similar to tracert, traceroute, pingpath and ping with an easy-to-use graphical Windows Explorer like interface.
|Software Version: 2.77
Size: 2.58 MB
Released: August 29th, 2020
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
This all-in-one ping and traceroute software allows you to change and save command line parameters directly from settings dialog and specify:
1) Whether to resolve IP addresses to a readable host name.
2) Number of ping packets to send.
3) TTL time-to-live of an ICMP packet.
4) Timeout how long to wait for a reply from a remote host.
5) Size of the ping packet.
6) Number of ping requests for traceroute command.
7) Number of hops for traceroute.
8) Traceroute timeout.
9) IPv4 or IPv6 protocols support.
10) PingTrace includes all features of WinTraceRoute and Network Ping